Skip to main content
How will I know my return has been received?
← Back to Help Center
← Back to
- You can track your return parcel with the information provided to you by email when your return was created.
- If you have arranged your own postage, please hold on to your tracking number so you can follow the progress. We are unable to track your return if you did not use our returns label.
- Once we’ve received your return a confirmation email will be sent.
- You will receive a second email once your refund has been processed. This generally occurs within 2 business days after being confirmed.
- If you have not received your refund 2 weeks after tracking shows it has been delivered to us, please get in touch with your order ID.